Warm Your Winter and Help Others
$10 from the purchase of each WinterCity scarf will be donated to the Boyle Street Winter Warming Bus.
Where to Buy
We are getting the scarves out to retailers. Below is the list of places that are selling the scarves so far.
Scarves are $20 each and can be purchased from the following local retailers.
- The Edmonton Christmas Market at ATB Place
- Café Bicyclette in Bonnie Doon
- Find Boutique on Jasper Avenue – Find offers used furniture and accessories, with the proceeds staying in Edmonton to benefit individuals and families moving out of homelessness. While there, you can also purchase a Raising the Roof toque.
- The Grizzlar Coffee & Records – This local coffee shop provides coffee to Boyle Street Community Services.
- John Janzen Nature Centre near Fort Edmonton Park
- Kunitz on Jasper – check out their colourful boots while you are at either location!
- Kunitz on Saddleback
- The Meadows Community Recreation Centre
- Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre
- Vivid Print on Whyte Ave