Edmonton’s winter patio culture is growing! Be sure to share your favourite winter patio with us on Twitter @WitnerCityYEG. Here are a few we know about – and some of them even have blankets if you need one.
Winter Patio Locations
- Bistro tables in Sir Winston Churchill Square
- Café Bicyclette / 8627 Rue Marie Anne Gaboury (91) Street
- Latitude 53 Parka Party in February / 10242 – 106 Street
- Little Brick / 10004 – 90 Street
- Urban Green Café / Louise McKinney Park
- Wild Earth Zoo / Valley Zoo
Or why not create your own winter patio at home? We get lots of beautiful sunny days in the winter. Find a sheltered spot, dig out your deck chairs, grab your woolly blankets, and enjoy a hot drink while basking in the sunshine. We also have spectacular Northern Lights at night. Enjoy a mulled wine under nature’s light show, snuggled up in a blanket by your backyard fire. You could even add some fairy lights to make your winter yard sparkle. Share your #yegpatio with us on Twitter!